October 8 - 11, 2021
The French Radiology Congess will take place this year from October 8 to 11 at the Palais des Congres in Paris. The event will be once again be the occasion to discuss and share with healthcare professionals on advanced technologies, research and innovation. This year’s theme is “Fair Radiology”.
Pr Hélène Kovacsik, President of the JFR explains in the editorial published by the French Society of Radiology (SFR) « Fair radiology must allow everyone to benefit from care of identical quality, regardless of the geographic territory and autonomy of the patient.»
This topic pertains directly to RDM − the solution that enables facilities and healthcare professionals to improve quality of care, monitor dose, stay alert, analyze data easily, and prepare and report on dose with full confidence.
– Connection and data retrieval of the IRM mode
– Rejected image detection functionality for CR, DX and MG modalities
– MA modulation analysis functionality for CT mode
– Support and display of “DoseCheck” information from the CT modality
– Alert emails available in case of rules on the cumulative dose to a patient
– Compatibility and addition of RADLEX, SNOMED CT and custom libraries