March 3 - 10, 2021
Medsquare will be participating in the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) – which will be held this year in a digital format from March 3 – 7 (virtual exhibition until March 10). As a reminder, the ECR 2021 has been cancelled in physicial due to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
This year, the ECR’s online program “Healthcare Professionals in Focus” will feature their physical and mental wellbeing in the fight against the coronavirus. It is also important to highlight the essential role played by radiologists and radiographers in detecting lung diseases caused by the virus (eg chest scanner).
Join us on our virtual booth from March 3 to 10 (shared with our partner Fibermetrix) by logging into your account https://connect.myesr.org/ to discover the latest features of the Radiation Dose Monitor (RDM) solution.
1. Dashboard Analytics
New Dashboard Analytics tool accompanies the RDM solution, which enables interactive, fast and customizable statistical analysis per facility:
– Patient dose data (visualization of possible radiation protection problems coming from a modality, drifts in procedures, etc.).
– Data related to the facility’s service (number of patients, distribution of requests, waiting time between each patient, etc.).
2. Ergonomic enhancements and simplifications for the user
Improvements were made at the interface level:
• Justification: possibility to select multiple comments to justify an overexposure
• Reassignment: ability to add or to reassign the physician for a study
• Exportation of anonymized studies directly from the interface facilitating the exchange of patient dose data between sites and institutions
• One-click access from RDM to the Dashboard Analytics tool
3. Recovery of additional DICOM fields
For better Patient Dose Management, new fields are now retrieved (check new features datasheet).